The development of PCM led to the development of the current digital telephone network.
What does DTN stand for?
DTN stands for Digital Telephone Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTN
We have 53 other meanings of DTN in our Acronym Attic
- Daystar Television Network
- Defence Telegraph Network (UK)
- Defence Teleprinter Network (UK military)
- Defense Telecommunications Network
- Defense-Technology News (blog)
- Delay-Tolerant Networking
- Dépistage des Troubles Nutritionnels (French: Screening of Nutritional Disorders)
- Depth to NAPL (Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid)
- Développement Tremblant Nord (French real estate company)
- Diffusion Technique du Nord (French fireplace accessory company)
- Direction Technique Nationale (French: National Technical Direction)
- Dirichlet-to-Neumann (electric fields)
- Disruption Tolerant Network
- Duplex, Tray, Network (HP designator on LaserJet printers)
- Dysphagia Trained Nurse (UK)
- Daimler Trucks North America LLC (Portland, Oregon)
- Dancing the Night Away (charity foundation)
- Desert Tortoise Natural Area (California, USA)
- Directeur Technique National de l'Arbitrage (French: National Technical Director of Arbitration; Senegal)
- Direction Technique de la Navigation Aérienne (French: Technical Directorate of Air Navigation; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company's flagship service is AirNote, a wireless email service that delivers Internet mail across one- and two-way paging and digital telephone networks.
Using dial-up digital telephone networks, audio links can generated at will and at a very low cost.
ATM is a contrast to synchronous transfer mode, or time division multiplexing, which is the way the digital telephone network operates.