Digital Tachographs Road Safety DAVE HASKELL Boncath, Pembs Emergency ED MILIBAND is right to demand a vote in the House of Commons on a tax on mansions over PS2m.
What does DTCO stand for?
DTCO stands for Digital Tachograph (trademark of Continental Automotive)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DTCO
- Direct to Consumer Marketing
- Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Dog Tracking Club of Maine
- Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing
- Master Chief Dental Technician (Naval Rating)
- Detection Tracking and Classification of Moving Objects (robotics)
- Design to Customers' Needs
- Detailed Tender Call Notice
- Direction Technique Construction Navale (French)
- Discrete-Time Cellular Neural Networks
- Direct Coating, Inc. (stock symbol; San Bruno, CA)
- Double-Byte Technical Coordination Office (IBM facility; Yamtoa, Japan)
- Driving Trailer Composite Open Lavatory (British Railways)
- Department of Town and Country Planning (Fiji)
- Digital Transmission Content Protection (method)
- Diphtérie, le Tétanos, la Coqueluche et la Poliomyélite (French: Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis and Polio)
- Directorate of Town and Country Planning (India)
- Drawing the Circle Productions (Sayville, NY)
- Dynamic Tasking Control Protocol
- Dynamic Tunnel Configuration Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
DTVT offers training in driver Certificate of Professional Competence, digital tachograph, health and safety, banksman, tail-lift and other aspects of the transport industry.
The SaaS-based solution, TRIAS/TR-SaaS, combines a digital tachograph that has wireless communication capabilities with a SaaS-based driving support system that is used over the Internet.
The solution consists of a digital tachograph, developed by Transtron Inc, that has wireless communications capabilities and which transmits information such as vehicle speed, current time, position and engine speed to a central server.
Almost pounds 3bn has been saved this year after more than 280 changes to regulations, including digital tachographs for lorries, not having to test every spirit optic and making it easier to resolve disputes at work.
Fleet administrators will be able to verify test results as they are automatically recorded on a digital tachograph.