According to the BBC, Asian Network was previously nominated in 2007, 2008 and 2009 for the digital station of the year award.
What does DGS stand for?
DGS stands for Digital Station
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DGS
We have 146 other meanings of DGS in our Acronym Attic
- Deposit Guarantee Scheme (finance)
- Deputy General Secretary (various organizations)
- Design General Specifications (various companies)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Soziologie (German: German Sociological Association)
- Deutschen Gesellschaft für Sonnenenergie eV (German: German Society for Solar Energy)
- Device Ground Sense
- Diego Garcia (space launch ground station)
- Digeorge Syndrome
- Digital Goods Seller (web program)
- Digital Government Society
- Dikey Gecis Sinavi (Turkish: Vertical Transfer Examination)
- Diminished Gluteal Syndrome (King of the Hill)
- Diocesan Girls' School
- Diocese of the Good Shepherd
- Direction Générale de la Santé (French: General Directorate of Health)
- Direction Générale des Services (French: General Directorate of Services)
- Director of Graduate Studies (various university departments)
- Director-General of Security
- Directory Generation System
- Discount Gun Sales
Samples in periodicals archive:
The digital station is facing closure as part of a shake-up of the corporation, which will divert an extra pounds 600 million into programme-making.
Listeners were sent into a flap when a digital station - Radio Birdsong - was removed from the schedules after 18 months.
GCap will also combine and rebrand its analogue Capital Gold radio services - including its Birmingham-based operation - with the national digital station Life.
BBC digital station 6 Music added 238,000 listeners in the past quarter.
The pair expect to complete their tie-up in early May, creating a group with 56 analogue stations and 93 digital stations.
Digital station Hartlepool FM is this week staging a nightly battle of the bands.
Durst officials report that WABC's Channel 45 digital station commenced broadcast operations last month.