The book assumes readers will be working with a digital single lens reflex camera with a built-in lens or with interchangeable lenses.
What does D-SLR stand for?
D-SLR stands for Digital Single Lens Reflex (cameras)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of D-SLR in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Readiness Assessment Model (Naval vessel readiness evaluation program)
- Densified Refuse-Derived Fuel
- Designated Real Estate Owned Specialist (US real estate industry)
- Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (UK)
- Dynamic Reservation Multiple Access (usually seen as DRMA)
- Direct Synthesis
- Duplicate Selective Acknowledgment
- Display System using High-Aspect-Ratio Projection (Microsoft)
- Degeneracy-Dependent Self-Interaction Correction
- Defense Strategic Integrated Decision Environment (US DoD)
- Distributed Superconductor Magnetic Energy Storage
- Distortion with Signal-To-Noise Ratio (curve)
- D-Shaped Optical Fiber Transmission
- Process Specification
- Digital Smart Technologies for Amateur Radio
- Double Space-Time Transmit Diversity
- Deuterium-Tritium (reaction)
- Duncan Turner Acoustic Research (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Dynamic Time Division Duplex
- Dynamic and Durable Technic Engine (Daewoo)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company transferred its Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) operations to Sony in March 2006, shutting down the rest of its camera production.
The author assumes that the reader has a digital single lens reflex camera; sample files are available for download via an accompanying website.
99 Paperback TR267 This is a guide aimed at those wishing to start using their first digital single lens reflex camera without having to study a comprehensive owner's manual.