The book assumes readers will be working with a digital single lens reflex camera with a built-in lens or with interchangeable lenses.
What does D-SLR stand for?
D-SLR stands for Digital Single Lens Reflex (cameras)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of D-SLR in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Readiness Assessment Model (Naval vessel readiness evaluation program)
- Densified Refuse-Derived Fuel
- Designated Real Estate Owned Specialist (US real estate industry)
- Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (UK)
- Dynamic Reservation Multiple Access (usually seen as DRMA)
- Direct Synthesis
- Duplicate Selective Acknowledgment
- Display System using High-Aspect-Ratio Projection (Microsoft)
- Degeneracy-Dependent Self-Interaction Correction
- Defense Strategic Integrated Decision Environment (US DoD)
- Distributed Superconductor Magnetic Energy Storage
- Distortion with Signal-To-Noise Ratio (curve)
- D-Shaped Optical Fiber Transmission
- Process Specification
- Digital Smart Technologies for Amateur Radio
- Double Space-Time Transmit Diversity
- Deuterium-Tritium (reaction)
- Duncan Turner Acoustic Research (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Dynamic Time Division Duplex
- Dynamic and Durable Technic Engine (Daewoo)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company transferred its Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) operations to Sony in March 2006, shutting down the rest of its camera production.
The author assumes that the reader has a digital single lens reflex camera; sample files are available for download via an accompanying website.
Whether you are using a Canon or Nikon digital single lens reflex, the Horseman LD gives advanced photographers the ability to add full bellows functions with all the associated perspective and creative effects of the view camera.
99 Paperback TR267 This is a guide aimed at those wishing to start using their first digital single lens reflex camera without having to study a comprehensive owner's manual.