HP has become a member of a leading digital rights management licensing and compliance framework, has licensed new video protection technologies from Intel, and has partnered with Philips to propose a copy protection technology solution to the U.
What does DRM stand for?
DRM stands for Digital Rights Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DRM
We have 170 other meanings of DRM in our Acronym Attic
- Destination Release Mechanism (Distributed Queue Dual Bus, IEEE 802.6)
- Deutsche Rallye-Meisterschaft (German rally championship)
- Deutsches Reichsmark (German money pre-1945)
- Development Rate Monitor (microelectronics)
- Développement Réalisation Management (French: Development Management Director)
- Device Relationship Management (Axeda Systems Inc.)
- Diastolic Regurgitant Murmur (neonatology)
- Die-Roll Modifier (gaming)
- Digital Radio Mondiale (ETSI TS 101 980)
- Digital Restrictions Management
- Digital Road Map
- Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (US DoD)
- Dina Rättigheter Minskar (Swedish: Your Rights Diminish)
- Direct Rendering Management
- Direct Response Marketing
- Direction du Renseignement Militaire (French military secret service)
- Direction of Relative Movement
- Director of Resource Management
- Directorate of Resource Management
- Disability Resources Monthly
Samples in periodicals archive:
CyberSentry provides a multi-format Digital Rights Management (DRM) software that protects, secures and provides transactional billing over the Internet and distinguishes itself by precluding unauthorized redistribution of protected digital assets.