In a separate release, Ericsson Business Communications AB, Sweden, today announced a new MD110 ApplicationLink for CallPath which links its MD110 digital private branch exchange (PBX) system to applications running on IBM Personal System/2(A), RISC System/6000, Application System/400(A), and Enterprise System/9000(A) computers.
What does DPBX stand for?
DPBX stands for Digital Private Branch Exchange
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 2 other meanings of DPBX in our Acronym Attic
- Downstream Pipe Balancing Service (shipping)
- Dulbecco's Phosphate Buffered Saline
- Dynamic Partial Buffer Sharing (computing)
- Donor Peripheral Blood Stem Cell
- Deep Purplish Blue Solid E (motorcycle paint)
- Dulbecco's Phosphate-Buffered Saline Solution
- Devils Paintball Team (France)
- Development Projects Business Unit (India)
- Dental Practice Board of Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- Drip-Proof Blower-Ventilated
- Chief Data Processing Technician (Naval Rating)
- Dabhol Power Company (India)
- Dacotah Paper Co. (Fargo, ND)
- Damage per Casttime (online gaming)
- Damage Prevention Council
- Damage Protection Concept (Cantonment, FL)
- Damp Proof Course
- Dansk Polarcenter (Danish: Danish Polar Center)
- Data Packet Controller
- Data Processing Center/Central
Samples in periodicals archive:
Digital Private Branch Exchange (PBX) At the End of Its Life Cycle
Items available under the contract include digital private branch exchanges (PBXs) of up to 500 lines, integrated voice/data terminals and electronic key systems.
5 million lines of digital Private Branch Exchange (PBX) systems to more than 33,000 customer sites.