Automatically print images using the Digital Print Order Format (2) specification.
What does DPOF stand for?
DPOF stands for Digital Print Order Format (format for direct printing from digital cameras by Eastman Kodak Company; Canon Inc.; Fuji Photo Film Co., Ltd.; and Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DPOF in our Acronym Attic
- Disabled Peoples Organizations-Denmark
- Disaster Personnel Operations Division (FEMA)
- Double Proper Orthogonal Decomposition (fluid mechanics)
- Diploma in Podiatric Medicine (UK)
- Double-Precision Orbit Determination Program
- Democratic Party of Evanston (Illinois)
- Dépôt Presse Orne Est (French office support company)
- Des Plaines Office Equipment (Illinois)
- Disability Policy, Oversight and Education (US IRS)
- Distortion Product Otoacoustic Emissions
- Desert Prosthetic & Orthotics Group (California)
- Divine Purpose of God (Lithonia, GA church)
- DMS Program Oversight Group
- Designated Public Office Holder (Canada)
- Democratic People of Iran
- Distribution de Produits de l'Océan Indien (French: Distribution of Products in the Indian Ocean)
- Distribution Pièces Océan Indien (French: Indian Ocean Parts Distribution)
- Disability Planning Organization of Kansas, Inc. (Salinas, KS)
- Daily Point of Light (award)
- Delmarva Properties Online (Berlin, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Digital Print Order Format (DPOF) function automatically prints photos that have been marked for print in-camera by supporting cameras.
said Tuesday they have jointly developed a new version of the digital print order format (DPOF) for printing, transferring and viewing photos from digital cameras.