ANSWERS 1 Dedication 2 Bread 3 Hawaii Five-0 4 Marcus Tandy 5 Awhite E-type jaguar 6 A ship 7 Big Deal 8 The Martins 9Wernham Hogg 10 Michael Aspel 11 Rosie And Jim 12 1986 13 Man About the House and Robin's Nest 14 Digimon: Digital Monsters 15 Kenneth Branagh and Emma Thompson 16 Busman's Holiday 17 An undertaker's 18 Max and Susannah Farnham 19 Minder 20 Mildred Hubble's aka The Worst Witch 21 Tracy Barlow 22 "Mad" Lizzie Webb 23 Alan Bleasdale 24 ABit OfADo 25 Doodles 26 Roald Dahl 27 Mastermind 28 Seattle 29 Digging his allotment 30 Roy Walker
What does DM stand for?
DM stands for Digital Monsters
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DM
We have 95 other meanings of DM in our Acronym Attic
- Diastolic Murmur
- Dietary Modification
- Differential Mode
- Differentiation Medium
- Digital Marketing (various companies)
- Digital Master
- Digital Mayhem (game company)
- Digital Media
- Digital Meter
- Digital Multiplexer (ITU-T)
- Dignum Memoria (Latin: Worth remembering)
- Dikembe Mutombo (NBA player)
- Dimethindene Maleate
- Dios Mio (Spanish: Oh My God)
- Diosdado Macapagal (former Philippine president)
- Diphenylaminechloroarsine (adamsite, a chemical nerve agent)
- Dire Maul (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Direct Mail
- Direct Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics include training digital monsters to fight in the real world, Orwellian state machines, populating large worlds using limited resources, and an introduction to hidden Markov models.
It works like a pedometer so as you walk, you power your Digital Monsters around their virtual world.
HOTPROPERTY2 Digimon D-Power Digivice FOR those hooked on these keyring digital monsters, Digimon Season 3 has arrived with the D-Power Digivice.
And now those cute Digital Monsters have DigiVolved on to the PlayStation.