A digital microwave system is in advance stage of implementation and is likely to be completed by December 1998.
What does DM-S stand for?
DM-S stands for Digital Microwave System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 548 other meanings of DM-S in our Acronym Attic
- Deferred Maintenance and Repairs (various organizations)
- Data Management & Training
- Diabetes Mellitus Secondary to Alcoholic Chronic Pancreatitis
- Directly-Modulated Distributed Feedback Laser
- Diversity Multiplexing-Gain Tradeoff
- Depot Maintenance-Hazardous Material Management System
- Diabetes Mellitus Type I
- Discrete Memoryless Interference Channel
- Direct Methanol Liquid Feed Fuel Cell
- Delay Modulation Mark
- Dual-Mode Stepped-Impedance Ring Resonator
- Development Manuals/Bulletins
- Dual Miniature/Ships Inertial Navigation System
- Digimon Adventure 02
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 1
- DIF (Differentiation-Inducing-Factor) Metabolite 1
- Draftsman-Illustrator First Class (Naval Rating)
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
- DoDaf Meta-Model (US Department of Defense)
- Doom 2 (computer game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Digital microwave systems use the 18- and 23-GHz frequency bands.
Ebasco now operates a total of four digital microwave systems, three at 18 GHz and one at 23 GHz.