In this final section, attention is focused on the evaluation process itself and on recommendations for digital library evaluation in other settings.
What does DLE stand for?
DLE stands for Digital Library Evaluation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLE
We have 79 other meanings of DLE in our Acronym Attic
- Datalife Engine (software)
- Defense Liaison Element (US Army)
- Degree Level Expectations (Canada)
- Department of Labor & Employment (Colorado)
- Department of Logistics and Engineering
- Deserts Like Eden
- Detailed Ledger Entry
- Development Laboratory Environment
- Diccionario de La Lengua Española (Spanish dictionary)
- Didactique des Langues Étrangères (French: Teaching of Foreign Languages)
- Digital Local Exchange
- Digital Loop Electronics (Telcordia)
- Direct Labor Efficiency (work formula)
- Direct Lightning Effects
- Direct Lithium Extraction (energy)
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Disk List Entry (Amanda/Zmanda Backup Software)
- Disseminated Lupus Erythematosus (same as Systemic Lupus Erythematosus)
- Distance Learning and Education
- Distance Learning Exchange (Pennsylvania Department of Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because digital libraries are both similar to, and different from, physical libraries, the challenge to digital library evaluation is to develop and apply new modeling and evaluation concepts and approaches (Saracevic & Covi, 2000).