The second section contains cases on designing effective access, new preservation methods, and expanded services in newer digital library environments, while the third covers the importance of developing methods for evaluating digital libraries, with cases on the differences between traditional and digital libraries, evaluation methods for a cultural heritage collection, and the cognitive dimension of users' experiences.
What does DLIB stand for?
DLIB stands for Digital Library
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DLIB
We have 1 other meaning of DLIB in our Acronym Attic
- Drama League of Ireland
- Drycleaning and Laundry Institute (Laurel, MD)
- Durham Light Infantry (Regiment of the British Army)
- Digital Libraries Initiative, Phase I (Library of Congress, National Science Foundation)
- Digital Libraries Initiative, Phase II (Library of Congress, National Science Foundation)
- Dalai Lama in Australia (religious group)
- Davidson-Langley Incorporated Architects (Toronto, Canada)
- Digoxin-Like Immunoreacting Activity
- Discover Life in America
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art Design and Technology (Ireland, UK)
- Downtown Liverpool in Business (est. 2004; UK)
- Datalink Initiation Capability (aviation)
- Detachment Left In Contact
- Division Légère d'Infanterie Coloniale (French: Colonial Light Infantry Division)
- Driver's License Identification Check
- Dynamic Line Integral Convolution
- Dynein Light Intermediate Chain (cell protein)
- Drivers License Number (New Zealand)
- Dick Laurent Is Dead (French musician)
- Distribution Logiciels Informatiques d'Entreprises (French: Computer Software Distribution Business)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Van Director of the World Digital Library US congress library, at the second meeting of the Global Digital Library (GDL) partners held in Munich, Germany, from November 14 to 15.
Definition A digital library is a library in which collections are stored in digital formats (as opposed to print, microform, or other media) and accessible by computers.
It created the Teaching Box Pilot Project and put together a partnership between the Digital Library for Earth System Education, the University of California Museum of Paleontology, the U.
Designing a digital library for young children: An intergenerational partnership.
TORONTO -- The Canadian National Institute for the Blind unveiled its new digital library which is expected to "open opportunities for blind and visually impaired Canadians who currently have access to only 3% of all books and information.