The term was first popularized by the NSF/DARPA/NASA Digital Libraries Initiative in 1994.
What does DLI stand for?
DLI stands for Digital Libraries Initiative (Library of Congress, National Science Foundation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLI
We have 103 other meanings of DLI in our Acronym Attic
- Deck-Launched Interceptor
- Deep Listening Institute (Kingston, NY)
- Defense Language Institute
- Department of Labor and Industries (US States)
- Department of Land Information (Western Australia)
- Department of Licenses and Inspections (Philadelphia)
- Designated Learning Institution
- Development Leadership Initiative (USAID)
- Development Through Local Integration (humanitarian aid)
- Device Layer Interface
- Digital Library of India (Indian Institute of Science)
- Direct Liquid Injection
- Disneyland Info
- Dispositifs de Libération d'Insuline (French: Devices for Insulin Release)
- Distance Learning International (Richmond, VA)
- Distance Learning, Inc. (software)
- Distinct Location Identification
- Distributorless Ignition
- Diversity Leadership Institute
- Division Légère d'Intervention (French: Light Intervention Division)