The InDex web-enabled service is a versatile solution for short-term storage and retrieval and long-term archiving of Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) medical images, including ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine and cardiology.
What does DICM stand for?
DICM stands for Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (Macintosh file type code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DICM
We have 2 other meanings of DICM in our Acronym Attic
- Dickcissel (bird species Spiza americana)
- Daily Inventory Control Log
- Danish Indoor Climate Labelling (est. 1993; Ministry of Housing; Denmark)
- Ductile Iron Cement Lined (pipes)
- Ductile Iron Pipe (engineering)
- Delay-Intensive Carry-Lookahead Adder
- Delay-Intensive Carry-Lookahead Adder Speed-Up Circuitry
- Department of Intensive Care Medicine (various universities)
- Department of Intercultural Communication and Management (est. 1994; Copenhagen Business School; Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Diploma in Intensive Care Medicine (UK)
- Direction de l'Instruction et de la Coopération Militaires (French: Directorate of Education and Military Cooperation; Canada)
- Discontinuous Inductor Current Mode
- Dictée Magnétique SA (French: Dictation Services, Magnetic)
- Danish Institute of Certified Management Consultants
- Dictionary of Naval Abbreviations
- Defence Industry Committee of New Zealand
- Data Information Coordination Office
- Defensie Interservice Commando
- Deposit Insurance Corporation of Ontario (Government of Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
InSite offers hospitals, imaging centers and physician group practices a flexible and secure "pay-as-you-go" service for online, nearline and offline access, storage and archiving of Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) radiological images.
Ideally suited for hospitals, imaging centers and physician group practices, InSite's InDex service offers a flexible and secure service for online, nearline and offline access, storage and archiving of Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) radiological images.