a subsidiary of Smith & Nephew plc (NYSE:SNN) (London Stock Exchange: SN), has launched the DORAweb(TM) Surgical Documentation System (Digital Operating Room Application), a program that integrates with Smith & Nephew's 635 Digital Image Management System to generate complete patient surgical reports using interactive medical imaging database applications.
What does DIMS stand for?
DIMS stands for Digital Image Management System (radiology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DIMS
We have 45 other meanings of DIMS in our Acronym Attic
- Disaster Information Management Research Center (National Library of Medicine; Bethesda, MD)
- Digital Integrated Mobile Radio System
- Daily Intentions Message
- Dansk Idrætsmedicinsk Selskab (Denmark)
- Data Information Management System
- Defense Integrated Management System
- Deficiency Item Management System
- Dépannage Installation Maintenance Service (French: Installation Maintenance Service Repairs)
- Dharani International Management Studies (India)
- Difficulty in Maintaining Sleep
- Directory Information Management System
- Disorder of Initiating and Maintaining Sleep (insomnia)
- DNA-based Immunomodulatory Sequence (pharmaceutical products under development)
- Document Information Management System
- Does it Make Sense
- Doom Induced Motion Sickness
- Drilling Information Management System
- DSCS Integrated Management System
- Dynamic Importance Sampling
Samples in periodicals archive:
hospitals now have a digital image management system in place.