amp;#8221; South Nassau's department of radiology employs a full range of imaging methods on an inpatient, outpatient, and emergency basis, including: - Diagnostic Radiography and Fluoroscopy - Multi-slice Computed Tomography - High-field Closed-Bore Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Ultrasound - Nuclear Medicine - Angiography and Interventional Procedures - PET/CT Scans (outpatient only) The state-of-the-art imaging equipment links with an advanced PACS digital image archive and specialized computer processing servers to facilitate detailed evaluation, rapid reporting, and sophisticated examinations, including CT and MR angiography, CT lung cancer screening, and CT Colonography (Virtual Colonoscopy).
What does DIA stand for?
DIA stands for Digital Image Archive
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DIA
We have 187 other meanings of DIA in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsches Institut für Altersvorsorge
- Development in Action (UK)
- Development Interface Agreement (supplier document)
- Diamond Institute of America
- Died in Action
- Difference Image Analysis
- Diffusion Immunoassay
- Digital Image Analyzer
- Digitális Irodalmi Akadémia
- Dimeric Inhibin A (protein)
- Dipartimento di Informatica e Applicazioni
- Dipartimento Investigativo Antimafia
- Diploma in Accountancy (various schools)
- Diploma in Administration
- Direct Internet Access
- Director of Inmate Affairs (Correctional Services Canada)
- Director of Intercollegiate Athletics (US Military Academy)
- Direzione Investigativa Antimafia (Italyian: Antimafia Investigation Department)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In recent years, academic libraries and historical and cultural institutions have painstakingly built digital image archives by scanning and cataloguing documents.