A new digital image analyzer that detects and evaluates surface defects has received broad acceptance from the automotive industry, including the Ford Motor Co.
What does DIA stand for?
DIA stands for Digital Image Analyzer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DIA
We have 187 other meanings of DIA in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsche Informatik-Akademie GmbH (Bonn, Germany)
- Deutsches Institut für Altersvorsorge
- Development in Action (UK)
- Development Interface Agreement (supplier document)
- Diamond Institute of America
- Died in Action
- Difference Image Analysis
- Diffusion Immunoassay
- Digital Image Archive
- Digitális Irodalmi Akadémia
- Dimeric Inhibin A (protein)
- Dipartimento di Informatica e Applicazioni
- Dipartimento Investigativo Antimafia
- Diploma in Accountancy (various schools)
- Diploma in Administration
- Direct Internet Access
- Director of Inmate Affairs (Correctional Services Canada)
- Director of Intercollegiate Athletics (US Military Academy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scientists use a flow cytometer and an epifluorescence microscope with a digital image analyzer to visualize and differentiate the viable and nonviable probiotic bacterial cells in pure cultures and products.
Irvine, CA 92612) Circle 92 on card Image analyzer The Vieew digital image analyzer system allows laboratory personnel to analyze surface structures quickly, precisely and with reproducibility, according to the manufacturer.