Further Digital Flight Data Recorder ( DFDR) analysis had revealed that the previous 15- 20 landings of the said pilot were against the recommended guidelines.
What does DFDR stand for?
DFDR stands for Digital Flight Data Recorder
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DFDR
We have 1 other meaning of DFDR in our Acronym Attic
- Decision Feedback Differential Modulation
- Diabetic Father with Diabetic Mother (hyperglycemic studies)
- Digital Flight Data Management Unit
- Development from Disasters Network
- DuPage Family Disability Network (Lisle, IL)
- Deck Forward Door Opened
- Decentralized Financing and Development Programme (est. 2000; Nepal)
- Defense Facility Decommissioning Program
- Drug-Free Detention Program
- Decisive False Discovery Rate
- Deck Forward Door Ramp Retracted
- Division of Food, Drug and Radiation Safety (California)
- Data Facility Device Support (IBM)
- Data File Distribution System
- Deck Forward Deck Switch
- Det Forenede Dampskibs Selskab (Danish: The United Steamship Company)
- Digital Flight Data System (Alakai Technologies; Hopkinton, MA)
- Data Format Diagnostic Sub-Committee
- Data Facility Distributed Storage Management
- Data Facility Data Set Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
All of the flight recorders from the Digital Flight Data Recorder (DFDR) and the Cockpit Voice Recorder (CRV -- known as black boxes) were successfully downloaded in the USA National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) laboratories.
Authorities have recovered the plane's cockpit voice recorder, but were still searching for the digital flight data recorder yesterday.
We still have not recovered the digital flight data recorder and now we are holding meetings with the administration to further expand the combing operation," said SNA Zaidi, the Director General of Civil Aviation.
INVESTIGATORS have recovered the digital flight data recorder of the Air India flight which crashed and killed 158 people over the weekend.
The Black Box, also called the Digital Flight Data Recorder (DFDR), is mounted in the aircrafts tail and stores key information which could give vital clues on what caused the plane crash.