Thursday's conference was sponsored by DCU for Kids, a nonprofit charitable foundation of Digital Federal Credit Union, and organized in coordination with the BRACE Project.
What does DCU stand for?
DCU stands for Digital Federal Credit Union
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCU
We have 87 other meanings of DCU in our Acronym Attic
- Designated Complaint Unit (various companies)
- Desjardins Credit Union (Canada)
- Detection & Control Unit
- Device Configuration Utility
- Diagnostic Control Unit
- Diagnostic Controller Unit
- Diamond Cleaver Unit
- Diesel Control Unit (Diesel Injection Technology)
- Digital Computer Unit (NASA)
- Digital Control Unit
- Digital/Display Control Unit
- Diplôme Comptable d'Université (French: University Diploma of Accounting)
- Directory of Canadian Universities
- Discharge Control Unit
- Disorder Control Unit (New York Police Department; New York, NY)
- Dispenser Control Unit
- Dispersion Compensation Unit (Cisco)
- Display and Control Unit (NASA)
- Display Control Unit
- Distributed Computing Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
2] -Kris VanBeek, VP, Digital Federal Credit Union To learn more about our board of advisers, please visit http://www.
After 26 years at Digital Federal Credit Union, Thomas Ryan heads to Virginia, where he will succeed Jean Yokum, who has spent more than 55 years at the $1.
The Associated Press (AP) recently reported that Segway, LLC plans to work with the Digital Federal Credit Union (DCU) in publicizing the availability of monthly financing options towards the purchase of one of the company's two-wheeled, battery-powered Human Transporters (HTs).
Companies that do business in Marlborough will be represented at the event, including Boston Scientific, Digital Federal Credit Union, Marlborough Hospital, Raytheon and Ken's Foods.
Kris VanBeek, senior vice president of information systems/risk management at the $4 billion Digital Federal Credit Union in Marlborough, Mass.
She began employment with the Ray-O-Vac Company and later worked with the Colonial Press before ultimately retiring from Digital Federal Credit Union.