3) Wireless Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) handset and headset Cordless handset and headset for various OfficeSuite desk phones, giving employees the freedom and flexibility to move around the office without missing calls.
What does D-ECT stand for?
D-ECT stands for Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (European Telecommunications Standards Institute)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 12 other meanings of D-ECT in our Acronym Attic
- Dual Composite Right/Left-Handed (electronics engineering)
- Deterministic Channel State Information at the Transmitter
- Dynamic Sequential Computed Tomography
- Deuterium Deuterium
- Dismounted Data Automated Communications Terminal (USMC)
- Day of Days (Band of Brothers)
- Disembarkation Day
- unnamed day on which operations commence or are scheduled to commence (US DoD)
- Democrat - Delaware
- Dwight-Englewood School (New Jersey)
- Delay Earliest Due Date
- Deutscher E-Learning-Innovations- und Nachwuchs-Award
- Distribution Flexible Alternative Current Transmission System
- Depletion Field-Effect Transistor
- Deployable Force-on-force Instrumented Range System
- Deterministic Finite-State Transition Diagram
- Distributed Higher Order Text Mining
- Dynamic Interference Coordination
- Direct Drive Image Light Amplifier (Hughes/JVC projector technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (Dect) is a digital communication standard for creating cordless phone systems that originated in Europe.
Patton -- the leader in business-class network access, connectivity, and VoIP equipment -- together with Patton-Inalp Networks AG -- creator of SmartNode(TM) industry-leading VoIP technology -- announces new BRI and PRI VoIP product lines that ensure seamless inter-operation with Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) and PBX systems.
The Ascom IP-DECT System combines the proven Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) standard operating in the Unlicensed-PCS spectrum (1920-1930 MHz) with emerging VoIP technologies, capitalizing on both packet data and dedicated high-quality wireless voice on a single network.
Brand Expands Its Communications Portfolio and Increases Presence in the CE Industry LAS VEGAS -- Uniden America Corporation, a leading manufacturer of wireless consumer electronics, today introduces new portable GPS navigation devices and Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT 6.
SEHK:303; London SE:VTH; ADR:VTKHY)), today unveiled its 2007 product line-up, featuring dramatically updated cordless phone designs in its sleek and slim Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) 6.
0 Frequency to Provide the Clearest Voice Reception Available FORT WORTH, Texas -- Uniden America Corporation, a leading manufacturer of wireless consumer electronics, today announced the introduction of its new Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) 6.
Hong Kong-based SunCorp is an industry leader in Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) technology, with approximately 25 percent market share (by units for FY05) in Europe.