3) Wireless Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) handset and headset Cordless handset and headset for various OfficeSuite desk phones, giving employees the freedom and flexibility to move around the office without missing calls.
What does D-ECT stand for?
D-ECT stands for Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (European Telecommunications Standards Institute)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 12 other meanings of D-ECT in our Acronym Attic
- Dual Composite Right/Left-Handed (electronics engineering)
- Deterministic Channel State Information at the Transmitter
- Dynamic Sequential Computed Tomography
- Deuterium Deuterium
- Dismounted Data Automated Communications Terminal (USMC)
- Day of Days (Band of Brothers)
- Disembarkation Day
- unnamed day on which operations commence or are scheduled to commence (US DoD)
- Democrat - Delaware
- Dwight-Englewood School (New Jersey)
- Delay Earliest Due Date
- Deutscher E-Learning-Innovations- und Nachwuchs-Award
- Distribution Flexible Alternative Current Transmission System
- Depletion Field-Effect Transistor
- Deployable Force-on-force Instrumented Range System
- Deterministic Finite-State Transition Diagram
- Distributed Higher Order Text Mining
- Dynamic Interference Coordination
- Direct Drive Image Light Amplifier (Hughes/JVC projector technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (Dect) is a digital communication standard for creating cordless phone systems that originated in Europe.