2 million to buy Mothership Media and some of the businesses of Hollywood film- maker James Cameron's Digital Domain Productions.
What does D2 stand for?
D2 stands for Digital Domain
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of D2
We have 19 other meanings of D2 in our Acronym Attic
- 2-Sided Dice (gaming)
- Dale Davis (NBA player)
- Decision 2
- Degrade and Destroy
- Descent 2
- Device State 2 (undefined partial-sleep power-down mode, computing)
- Dhoom 2 (Hindi movie)
- Diablo 2 (game)
- Diesel Fuel
- Doom 2
- Dopamine Type 2 (neurotransmitter; also seen as D-2)
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Duran Duran (band)
- 20-Sided Die (gaming)
- The Doors of the 21st Century (band)
- Fairchild Dornier Do 228 (airliner)
- Day 24 of Incubation (research embryos)
- 28th Day (clinical trials)
- Digital to Analog (television signal conversion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Digital Domain Media Group said Monday its partnership with Abu Dhabi's twofour54 will include an animation, visual effects and motion capture studio and a media school in the Emirati capital.
Its first work with special effects giant Digital Domain has been the video for Bjork's next single Hunter.
Digital Domain Media Group (NYSE: DDMG), the visual-effects company founded by James Cameron in 1993, filed for bankruptcy protection on Tuesday as the company shut down its facilities in Port St.