As night falls and solar radio interference recedes, they will scan the sky at different frequencies, picking up the chatter from passing planes, amateur radio conversations, satellites, digital data streams and natural radio sources.
What does DDS stand for?
DDS stands for Digital Data Stream
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DDS
We have 407 other meanings of DDS in our Acronym Attic
- Dewey Decimal System
- Diabolical Dubstars (graffiti artist group)
- Diagnosis Down Syndrome
- Diagnostic Data Set
- Diamino Diphenyl Sulphone (Dapsone; used to treat leprosy & other skin diseases)
- Diaminodiphenylsulphone (Dapsone)
- Die Deutsche Schule (German: The German School)
- Diffusion des Savoirs (French: Dissemination of Knowledge)
- Digital Data Service
- Digital Data Storage
Samples in periodicals archive:
During reading, the controller is also responsible for slicing and digitizing the analog RF data signal from the OPU after it is processed by the AFE and then performing error correction on the digital data stream while buffering the data for host transfer.
At the receiving site, a satellite antenna feeds the IRD a signal containing the digital data stream that the IRD converts to analog television with associated audio.