Denmark) present 15 scholarly interventions from such disciplinary perspectives as media studies, education, psychology, anthropology, sociology, and cultural studies that explore diverse issues of digital content creation and social media in socio-cultural and educational contexts.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Digital Content Creation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Cinema Color (Panasonic)
- Digital Collections Center (various locations)
- Digital Colour Code
- Digital Combat Chart
- Digital Command Control (see NMRA)
- Digital Commerce Corporation
- Digital Communications Controller
- Digital Compact Cassette
- Digital Computer Complex
- Digital Computer Controls
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result, the RAGE 128 PRO is ideal for the wide range of graphics applications that can be run on the Gateway E5400, from digital content creation to the latest CAD/CAM/CAE.