What does DCRKA stand for?
DCRKA stands for Digital Consumer Right-To-Know Act
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Direction Centrale du Renseignement Intérieur
- Direction de la Coopération et des Relations Internationales (French: Directorate of Cooperation and International Relations)
- Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc.
- Duke Clinical Research Institute
- Disclosure of Criminal Record Information Form (UK)
- Distributed Customer Records Information System
- Diversity and Community Relations Judiciary (UK)
- Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Juvenile Justice (California)
- Democratic Confederal Republic of Koryo (Korea)
- Dry Chemical Recharge Kit
- Distributed Computing Research Lab
- Data Cluster-Based Reliability Model
- Derivatives Counterparty Risk Management (UK)
- Descriptive Cataloging of Rare Materials
- Digital Consumer Rights Movement
- Digital Content Re-Mastering
- Digital Copyright Management
- Digital Culture Research & Management
- Distributed Communications Resource Manager
- Dynamic Contact Resistance Measurement