There is the T/1E/1 and T3 Analyzer, the Digital Central Office Switch Simulator & Bulk Call Generator (DCOSS), and the Analog Test Set (ATS).
What does DCOSS stand for?
DCOSS stands for Digital Central Office Switch Simulator (GL Communications Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCOSS
- DaimlerChrysler Overseas
- Deputy Chief Of Staff
- Deputy Commissioner Operations Support (US IRS)
- Development Corporation of Snyder (Snyder, TX)
- Direct Cost of Sale
- Disney Channel Original Show
- Distribution Cost of Supply (model)
- Dynamic Coalition on Open Standards (Internet Governance Forum)
- Dedicated Central Office Switch Service
- Defense Communications Operating Support System
- Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems
- Dunedin Council of Social Services (Dunedin, New Zealand)
- Defense Communications Operating Support System (Europe)
- Dive Club of Silicon Valley
- Daily Cup of Tea (gaming)
- Darlington College Of Technology (UK)
- Design Center of the Americas
- Deloitte Consulting Offshore Technology Group
- Davao City Overland Transport Terminal (Philippines)
- De.Comp.Os.Unix.Linux Newusers (German newsgroup)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Digital Central Office Switch Simulator (DCOSS) converts a Pentium PC (portable, tower or rackmount) into a digital central office switch simulator, PBX and switch--complete with T-1, E-1 and POTS interfaces.
Service providers, switch builders and gateway providers can now better use these new options with GL's Digital Central Office Switch Simulator (DCOSS).