BUSINESS WIRE)--July 14, 2003 Semiconductor Industry's Only High Temperature, Digital Process Vacuum Gauge for Thin Film Processes Mykrolis Corporation (NYSE: MYK), a leading supplier of components and subsystems to the semiconductor industry, today announced that a new model of its XacTorr(TM) Digital Capacitance Diaphragm Gauge (CDG) will be on display at SEMICON West (Booth #726) in San Francisco, CA, from July 14-16, 2003.
What does D-CDG stand for?
D-CDG stands for Digital Capacitance Diaphragm Gauge
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of D-CDG in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Air Traffic Information Service (FAA)
- Digital Automated Terminal Information Service
- Digital Access to Medication (database)
- Davis-Bacon Act of 1931
- Dynamic Blocking Island Routing and Wavelength Assignment
- Diagonal Bell Laboratories Layered Space-Time Architecture
- Discrete-Time Batch Markovian Arrival Process
- Drosophila Basigin
- Desktop Bus (inter-process communication)
- Deployment Cell (US DoD)
- Double Excitations In Configuration Interaction
- Demonstration Compact Imaging X-Ray Spectrometer
- Data Encapsulating Class
- Dynamic CCAC with New Call Bounding (CCAC = Coordinated Call Admission Control)
- Dual Composite Right/Left-Handed (electronics engineering)
- Deterministic Channel State Information at the Transmitter
- Dynamic Sequential Computed Tomography
- Deuterium Deuterium
- Dismounted Data Automated Communications Terminal (USMC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
03(mu)m Platform -- Intelliflow(R) II Mass Flow Controller -- Optimizer(TM) Dispense System -- A New Chemical Fluid Management Technology -- pHasor(TM) Membrane Contactor -- Protego(TM) Purifier -- Impact(R) 2 LHVD Filter & Manifold -- XacTorr(TM) Digital Capacitance Diaphragm Gauge "Several of these products and technologies are 'firsts' for the industry," said Deborah Gustafson, Worldwide Director of Marketing.