More than 400 businesses entered last year's awards, where Belfastbased scientific digital camera company Andor Technology was crowned Ulster Bank Business Achiever 2010.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Digital Camera Company (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Devon County Council (UK)
- Dhaka City College (Bangladesh)
- Dhaka City Corporation
- Dhaka Commerce College (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Diabetes Care Coordinator
- Diakonia Council of Churches (South Africa)
- Dialogic Communications Corporation
- Diet Cherry Coke (beverage)
- Differential Chain Coding
- Digital Camera Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2005, the digital camera company Axis Communications installed 149 new digital video cameras, as well as digital conversion equipment needed for the existing analog cameras.