The third chapter in this section, by Dutil, Peter Ryan and Andre Gossignac, undertakes a content analysis of Ontario budgets using both traditional methods and digital analysis software.
What does DA stand for?
DA stands for Digital Analysis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DA
We have 118 other meanings of DA in our Acronym Attic
- Diabetes Australia
- Diagnóstico Ambiental (Guatemala)
- Dick Around
- Dictionary of Americanisms
- Dielectric Absorption
- Diesel Air
- Diesel Air Starting and Shutdown
- Differencing Assembly
- Differentiated Accountability (US Department of Education)
- Digital Alliance
- Digital Anvil (software developer)
- Dilution Air
- Dimensional Analysis (logical method of dosage calculation used in medicine)
- Diphenylchloroarsine (organoarsenic compound)
- Diploma in Anaesthesiology
- Diplomatic Academy (various locations)
- Direct Access
- Direct Action
- Direct Appointment (source of commission for military officers)
- Directed Action
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under cross-examination by Lane, defense digital analysis expert Verlin Cross admitted that the computer information he assembled in a timeline for jurors could not have come from a router.
Mr Temkin said digital analysis of the machine found no evidence of trading on it.
612 Constraint programming, explains Lorca (computer science, Ecole de Mines de Nantes, France) is a new approach to dealing with combinatory problems that combines the best aspects of neighboring disciplines such as operational research, digital analysis, symbolic calculations, and artificial intelligence.
Rebecca Treston Aesthetics is offering free digital analysis and further discounts on skin and body treatments before the end of August.