The DACT contacts a digital alarm communicator receiver (DACR) located at a central station through the telephone company's switched network and transmits a message identifying the change in condition at the protected premises.
What does DACR stand for?
DACR stands for Digital Alarm Communicator Receiver
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DACR
We have 3 other meanings of DACR in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention (Harvard Medical School)
- Department of the Army Civilian Police
- Deserving Airman Commissioning Program
- Digital Audio Control Protocol
- Dual Action Cleaner/Polisher
- Dynamic Assured Career Progression (India)
- Department of the Army Civilian Police/Guard
- Department of the Army Civilian Police and Security Guard
- Denver Academy of Court Reporting
- Direct Allocable Cost Recovery
- Disability Advocacy and Claimant Representation, Inc.
- Durango Area Chamber Resort Association (Durango, CO)
- Defensive Aircraft Status Report
- Development Aimed at Creating a Rural Ecological Society (New Hampshire)
- Doncaster Association for the Care and Resettlement of Offenders Ltd
- Department of the Army Communication Resources Plan
- Department of the Army Classification Review Committee
- Data & Analysis Center for Software
- Data Acquisition and Control System (NASA)