The Raytheon technology builds on proven subsystems, including the Digital Airport Surveillance Radar (DASR) and the Standard Terminal Automation Replacement System (STARS).
What does DASR stand for?
DASR stands for Digital Airport Surveillance Radar
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DASR
We have 12 other meanings of DASR in our Acronym Attic
- Drug and Alcohol Service Providers Organization of Pennsylvania
- Diplomate Association of Staff Physician Recruiters
- Department of the Army Standard Port System
- Department of the Army Standard Port System-Enhanced
- Department of the Army Standard Port System - Enhanced, System Development Group
- Direccion de Asistencia Social del Personal Universitario (Argentina; Directorate of Social Welfare Staff College)
- Deans of Arts and Sciences for Public Institutions (listserv; Louisiana Library Network)
- Defense Analysis Special Report(s)
- Department of the Arts, Sport and Recreation (New South Wales Government; Australia)
- Digicomp Academy Suisse Romande (French; Swiss computer training company)
- Direct Access Service Request (deregulated utilities)
- Direct Action Special Reconnaissance (US Marine Corps)
- Direct Air-to-Satellite Relay
- Directorate of Scientific Agricultural Research (Syria)
- Drug and Alcohol Service Report (Australia)
- Data Archive of Social Research on Aging
- Déchets d'Activités de Soins à Risques Infectieux (French: Infectious Medical Waste Activities; medical regulation)
- Department of Antennas Systems and Radio Waves Propagation
- Defensive Aids Sub-System
- Demand Assignment Signaling and Switching
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 million Digital Airport Surveillance Radar contract, the squadron voiced the need to account for training and staffing, saving time and assets in contract execution.
has completed pre-production activities resulting in a positive low-rate initial production (LRIP) decision for the Raytheon ASR-11 Digital Airport Surveillance Radar (DASR).
Raytheon has developed a low-risk, highly interoperable solution through the incorporation of fielded and proven subsystems, including the Digital Airport Surveillance Radar (DASR)/ASR-11, the Standard Terminal Automation Replacement System (STARS) and Raytheon's AutoTrac III, a fully integrated surveillance and flight data processing system.
Raytheon Company's first article ASR-11 digital airport surveillance radar (DASR) systems located at Eglin Air Force Base, Fla.
government under the $1 billion Standard Terminal Automation Replacement System (STARS) and the $620 million Digital Airport Surveillance Radars (DASR) programs.
Raytheon is also supplying its latest generation monopulse secondary surveillance radar (MSSR) for ATCBI-6 to both the DoD and FAA as part of the ASR-11 Digital Airport Surveillance Radar program.
9 million contract to supply over 213 new solid-state Digital Airport Surveillance Radars (DASR) for the DoD and FAA.