[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Diffusion Tensor Magnetic Resonance Imaging Diffusion is truly a three-dimensional process; therefore, water molecular mobility in tissues is not necessarily the same in all directions.
What does DTMRI stand for?
DTMRI stands for Diffusion Tensor Magnetic Resonance Imaging
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DTMRI in our Acronym Attic
- Disposable Token Mac Protocol
- District Transport Master Plan (Nepal)
- Durham Tennis Mentoring Program (Durham, NC)
- Diploma in Tropical Medicine and Public Health
- Defect Test Monitor Phase Number
- Defense Traffic Management Regulations
- Department of Transport and Main Roads (Australia)
- Design Target Miss Rate (Computer Architecture)
- Diffusion Tensor Magnetic Resonance
- Direction des Transports Maritimes, Routiers et Fluviaux (French: Directorate of Maritime Transport, Road and River)
- Database & Transaction Management System (IBM)
- Defense Traffic Management Service
- Dell Toner Management System
- Deutsche Telefon- und Marketing Services AG (German telephone operating company)
- Digital Training Management System (US Army)
- Diplôme de Technicien des Métiers du Spectacle (French: Technician Diploma in Performing Arts)
- Disaster Transportation Management System
- Document Tracking and Management System
- Does That Make Sense
- Design, Technology and Management Society International
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diffusion tensor magnetic resonance imaging tractography in cognitive disorders.
In the new study, a team led by Professor Declan Murphy, Michael Craig and Marco Catani, of the Institute of Psychiatry at King's College, London, compared the brain anatomy of pscyhopaths to that of ordinary people using a new scanning technique called diffusion tensor magnetic resonance imaging (DT-MRI).