[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Diffusion Tensor Magnetic Resonance Imaging Diffusion is truly a three-dimensional process; therefore, water molecular mobility in tissues is not necessarily the same in all directions.
What does DTMR stand for?
DTMR stands for Diffusion Tensor Magnetic Resonance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DTMR
We have 1 other meaning of DTMR in our Acronym Attic
- Diagnostic Territorial Multi-Pressions (French: Territorial Multi-Pressure Diagnosis)
- Differentiated Teaching Module Primary (EU)
- Disposable Token Mac Protocol
- District Transport Master Plan (Nepal)
- Durham Tennis Mentoring Program (Durham, NC)
- Diploma in Tropical Medicine and Public Health
- Defect Test Monitor Phase Number
- Defense Traffic Management Regulations
- Department of Transport and Main Roads (Australia)
- Design Target Miss Rate (Computer Architecture)
- Direction des Transports Maritimes, Routiers et Fluviaux (French: Directorate of Maritime Transport, Road and River)
- Diffusion Tensor Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Database & Transaction Management System (IBM)
- Defense Traffic Management Service
- Dell Toner Management System
- Deutsche Telefon- und Marketing Services AG (German telephone operating company)
- Digital Training Management System (US Army)
- Diplôme de Technicien des Métiers du Spectacle (French: Technician Diploma in Performing Arts)
- Disaster Transportation Management System
- Document Tracking and Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diffusion tensor magnetic resonance imaging tractography in cognitive disorders.
In the new study, a team led by Professor Declan Murphy, Michael Craig and Marco Catani, of the Institute of Psychiatry at King's College, London, compared the brain anatomy of pscyhopaths to that of ordinary people using a new scanning technique called diffusion tensor magnetic resonance imaging (DT-MRI).