Patients with cancer had a relatively reduced diffusing capacity of the lung for carbon monoxide, reduced skeletal muscle strength, and lower ventilatory thresholds during exercise compared with HC (P < 0.
What does DLCO stand for?
DLCO stands for Diffusing Capacity of the Lung for Carbon Monoxide
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DLCO
We have 4 other meanings of DLCO in our Acronym Attic
- Data Lifecycle Management (database partitioning)
- Deeper Life Church Ministries (North Carolina)
- Deputy for Life Cycle Management (US Army TACOM)
- Destiny Life Christian Ministries
- Digital Level Control Module
- Dynamic Line-Code Management
- Data Link Connection Management Interface
- Distance Learning Coordinating Network
- Distributed Loop Computer Network
- Carbon Monoxide Diffusing Capacity (lung function)
- Duquesne Light Company
- Desert Locust Control Organization for Eastern Africa (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- Data Link Change Proposal
- Demountable Load Carrying Platform
- Departamento de Língua e Cultura Portuguesa (Portuguese: Department of Portuguese Language and Culture)
- Digital Loudspeaker Correction Platform (digital audio)
- Disneyland College Program
- Distributed Least Congested Path
- Diversity Leadership Certificate Program
- Drive-Level Capacitance Profiling (electrochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, one-third of patients were left with a mild, fixed, permanent residual impairment in lung function as evidenced by a diffusing capacity of the lung for carbon monoxide less than 80% of normal.