He thinks that graduate students and researchers wishing to enter the world of diffuse optical tomography would benefit most from the study.
What does DOT stand for?
DOT stands for Diffuse Optical Tomography
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DOT
We have 201 other meanings of DOT in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Trade
- Department of Transport
- Department Of Transportation
- Deployment Operations Team
- Description of Test (careers)
- Design on Textile
- Designated Order Turnaround (NYSE trading method)
- Designating Optical Tracker
- Dicapo Opera Theatre (New York, NY)
- Dictionary Of Occupational Titles
Samples in periodicals archive:
An emerging imaging technique, which is an area of current research in physics and engineering, is diffuse optical tomography (DOT), which requires surface measurements from multiple overlapping source-detector pairs.
Diffuse optical tomography uses near-infrared light to scan and provide cross-sectional and volumetric views of biological tissue.