It illustrates the analysis of radiographic changes in a specific joint and the common arthropathies that produce these changes, then the radiographic hallmarks of each, with chapters on rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic and reactive arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, neuropathic osteoarthropathy, diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis, gout, calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate crystal deposition disease, hydroxyapatite deposition disease, miscellaneous deposition diseases, collagen vascular diseases, juvenile idiopathic arthritis, hemophilia, and mass-like arthropathies.
What does DISH stand for?
DISH stands for Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis (orthopedics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DISH
We have 15 other meanings of DISH in our Acronym Attic
- Derogatis Interview for Sexual Functioning-Self Report
- DDN Intersite Gateway
- Deutsche Interessengemeinschaft Schwimm-und Geländefahrzeuge eV (German: German Interest in the Joint Swimming and Off-Road Vehicles eV)
- Development and Implementation Steering Group (Scotland, UK)
- Dienststelle Soziales und Gesellschaft (German: Service and Social Society; Switzerland)
- Dipartimento di Ingegneria Strutturale e Geotecnica (Italian: Department of Structural Engineering and Geotechnics)
- Diphase Supergroup (US DoD)
- Data Interchange for Shipping
- Data Interchange Specifications Handbook (International Air Transport Association)
- Delivery of Improved Services for Health
- Digital Information Sky Highway (EchoStar Communications, Inc.)
- Digital Sky Highway
- Doctorants, Informatique et Sciences Humaines (French: Doctorants, Information Technology and Human Sciences)
- Developing Initiatives for Social and Human Action (India)
- Direct Initiative for Social and Health Action (West Bengal, India)
- Deer Isle Stonington High School (Maine)
- Data Interface Suppression Indicator
- Defense Industrial Security Institute
- Device Independent Serial Interface
- Dipartimento di Informatica e Scienze dell'Informazione (Italian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) (figure 1, B) and computed tomography of the cervical spine confirmed an underlying diagnosis of diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis (DISH).