Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- The new Differential Thermal Analysis (DTA) device presented in Iran Nano 2012 festival and exhibition earlier this month, came under mass-production by Iranian experts.
What does DTA stand for?
DTA stands for Differential Thermal Analysis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DTA
We have 191 other meanings of DTA in our Acronym Attic
- Designated Tobacco Area (various organizations)
- Detainee Treatment Act of 2005
- Detonation Transfer Assembly (explosive transfer assembly)
- Detroit Telugu Association (Detroit, MI)
- Development Team Approach (UK)
- Development Trusts Association (London, UK)
- Devine, Tarbell & Associates, Inc (Portland, ME)
- Dewaele Technical Agencies (Deerlijk, Belgium)
- Diagnostic Troubleshooting Aid (Apache helicopter)
- Digital Telephone Adapter (VoIP)
- Digital Transistor Array
- Digital-to-Analog (TV converter device)
- Dip Test Authorization (oil trade)
- Diplôme de Technologie Approfondie (French: Diploma in Comprehensive Technology)
- Direct Tape Access
- Direct Transfer Agreement (colleges to Universities)
- Directed Training Association
- Directive Territoriale d'Aménagement (French: Territorial Directorate of Planning)
- Directive to Apprehend
Samples in periodicals archive:
In differential thermal analysis, the temperature difference that develops between a sample and an inert reference material is measured, when both are subjected to identical heat treatments.
Thermogravimetric analysis and differential thermal analysis indicated that the oxy-aluminum composites had enhanced resistance to thermal degradation, in contrast to CCA-treated wood which showed no such resistance.
An aggregate lab was established, becoming a center for analysis of concrete construction materials using differential thermal analysis and other techniques.
Differential thermal analysis (DTA) were performed at a heating rate of 10[degrees]C min in dynamic [N.
The experiments included quenchings and the use of differential thermal analysis (DTA).
The most common technique used to determine fracture solid is quantitative metallography, followed by thermal analysis, differential thermal analysis, differential scanning calorimetry and indirect methods.
CONCLUSIONS A method is presented for the assessment of the lifetime of polyethylene pipes undergoing thermal oxidation (stage III failure) on the basis of oxidation induction time (OIT) data obtained by differential thermal analysis.