Determined to stay true to his new wife, he says he wants nothing to do with her or the baby-but Rachel has a different point of view.
What does DPOV stand for?
DPOV stands for Different Point of View (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Division of Parks and Outdoor Recreation (various locations)
- Degenerative Psycho-Organic Syndromes
- District Planning Officers Society (UK)
- Division of Private Occupational Schools (State of Colorado)
- Division of Program Operations and Systems (student financial aid)
- Domain Point of Sale (software; Domain Entertainment)
- Dynamic Point of Sale
- Deployed Port Operations Security and Defense
- Digital Palomar Observatory Sky Survey
- Data Processing Operations Team
- Defensive Player of the Week (sports)
- Diana Princess of Wales (Hospital, Wales)
- Defensive Player of the Year
- Daily Practice Problem (education)
- Damage Prevention Program (various programs)
- Dance Party Productions
- Dark Passion Play (Nightwish album)
- Data Patch Panel (US DoD)
- Data Processing Program
- Data Project Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
The novel is quite moving and is a good introduction to the subject for any young reader, told from a different point of view from that usually chosen.
Finally, someone is brave enough to bring a different point of view to the highly volatile subject that being gay is a sin.
Watch CNN and Al Jazeera," he says, "and you'll quickly realize that everyone who tells a story tells it from a different point of view.
Watching the dance from way up there gives you quite a different point of view.