The formulas were developed from studies that compared cystatin C concentrations with measured GFRs by using such exogenous markers as iohexol, diethylenetriamine pentaacetic acid or 51Cr-EDTA clearance (4).
What does DTPA stand for?
DTPA stands for Diethylenetriamine Pentaacetic Acid (a chelator)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DTPA
We have 43 other meanings of DTPA in our Acronym Attic
- Drug Testing Program
- Drug Therapy Problem (healthcare)
- Dube Tradeport
- Duties and Taxes Paid (service; DHL Group)
- Dynamic Threat Protection (Internet Security Systems)
- Dynamic Trunking Protocol
- Dynamique Terrestre et Planétaire (French: Terrestrial and Planetary Dynamics; research)
- Deceptive Trade Practices Act
- Diethyl Triamine Penta-Acetic
- Diethylene Triamine Pentacetate (rheumatology)
- Discrete-Time Process Algebra
- Dithiophosphoric Acid
- Downtown Palo Alto (Palo Alto, CA)
- Drug Testing Program Administrative Manager
- Damparis Tavaux Poker Club (France)
- Daroupakhsh Trade Promotion Company (Iran)
- Desert Tortoise Preserve Committee, Inc.
- Discrete-Time Poisson Channel
- District Technology Planning Committee (Mexico)
- District Tourism Promotion Council (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The DMSA and diethylenetriamine pentaacetic acid (DTPA) studies revealed that the right kidney had normal configuration whereas no functional renal tissue was present in the left.
5 g/L bovine [gamma]-globulin, 20 [micro]mol/L diethylenetriamine pentaacetic acid, 20 mg/L Cherry Red] and wash solution [5 mmol/L Tris-HCl (pH 7.
3], 5 g of bovine serum albumin, 10 mg of diethylenetriamine pentaacetic acid, and 0.