Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert will also give a combined performance at the Grammys.
What does DB stand for?
DB stands for Dierks Bentley (country music artist)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DB
We have 61 other meanings of DB in our Acronym Attic
- Detective Branch (Bangladesh)
- Detective Bureau
- Deutsch-Bonnet (French racing car)
- Deutsche Bahn AG (German railway company)
- Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Bundesbahn (German Federal Railways, 1994 amalgamation with Deutsche Reichsbahn, aka DBAG)
- Deutsche Burschenschaft (German: German Fraternity)
- Developmental Bulletin (USMC)
- Diamond Bar (California)
- Die Bahn (German Railways)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He'll be up against Dierks Bentley (Home), Eric Church (Springsteen), Ronnie Dunn (Cost of Livin'), Blake Shelton (Over) and Carrie Underwood (Blown Away).
MALE VOCALIST OF THE YEAR: Dierks Bentley, Kenny Chesney, Alan Jackson, Brad Paisley, Keith Urban.
Dierks Bentley and George Jones have recorded a version of the Alan Jackson & George Strait duet, Murder On Music Row, which won the Country Music Association's Song of the Year award in 2001.