It can be stated that the dielectric absorption spectrum is dominated by the relaxation processes in PET.
What does DA stand for?
DA stands for Dielectric Absorption
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of DA
We have 118 other meanings of DA in our Acronym Attic
- Developmental Authority
- Deviantart (online artist's community)
- deviantART, Inc.
- Devil's Advocate
- Devolved Administration (UK)
- Devotion Aura (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Diabetes Australia
- Diagnóstico Ambiental (Guatemala)
- Dick Around
- Dictionary of Americanisms
- Diesel Air
- Diesel Air Starting and Shutdown
- Differencing Assembly
- Differentiated Accountability (US Department of Education)
- Digital Alliance
- Digital Analysis
- Digital Anvil (software developer)
- Dilution Air
- Dimensional Analysis (logical method of dosage calculation used in medicine)
- Diphenylchloroarsine (organoarsenic compound)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More complex test systems that combine leakage measurement with capacitance measurements, dielectric absorption and other tests, if desired, are possible.
The 1550B offers exceptional operation, including: Standard test voltages of 250-5000 V Measures up to 1 Tera-Ohm Warning voltage function alerts the user that line voltage is present and gives the voltage reading up to 600 V ac or dc Automatic calculation of Dielectric Absorption and Polarization Index with no setup Guard system eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurements Large digital/analog LCD delivers detailed measurement data Measures cable or insulation capacitance Measures leakage current Ramp function (0-5000 V dc) for breakdown testing Includes FlukeView[R] Forms Basic 1550B Software and Optical Interface cable for downloading to a Windows[R] PC, and more.