NEC's 128-Mb Direct is the first NEC RDRAM to incorporate the company's proprietary packaging technology, a center bonded die dimension ball grid array (D(2) BGA) package.
What does D2BGA stand for?
D2BGA stands for Die Dimension Ball Grid Array
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Day 24 of Incubation (research embryos)
- 28th Day (clinical trials)
- Digital to Analog (television signal conversion)
- Differential Amplitude and Phase-Shift Keying with 2 Concentric Rings and 8 Signal Points
- Dealer to Builder (AVAD; Van Nuys, CA)
- Designed to Build (architecture firm; Fayetteville, NC)
- Document to Business (document management software; Business Document)
- Domestic Digital Bus (home automation standard)
- Door-to-Balloon (coronary intervention measure)
- Download-to-Burn (Digital Versatile Disc movie service)