As the only materials supplier with proven conductive die attach film technology, Henkel is effectively enabling new device designs that demand thinner die and more die per package.
What does DAF stand for?
DAF stands for Die Attach Film (adhesive)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DAF
We have 140 other meanings of DAF in our Acronym Attic
- Desert Air Force
- Design Amplification Factor
- Destination Address Field
- Destination Address Filter(ing)
- Deutsch Als Fremdsprache (German: German as a Foreign Language)
- Deutsch Amerikanische Freundschaft (German American Friendship)
- Deutsche Arbeitsfront (German Labour Front)
- Development Assistance Framework (UN)
- Device Assembly Facility
- Diamonds Are Forever (James Bond Movie)
- Diffusion Ameublement Fabrique (French furniture company)
- Dilution and Attenuation Factor
- Direct Aerial Fire
- Direction Administrative et Financière (French: Administrative and Financial Department; various locations)
- Direction de l'Agriculture et de la Forêt (French: Department of Agriculture and Forestry)
- Direction des Affaires Financières
- Directory Access Function
- Directory Address Field (Centrex telelphone system)
- Diretoria de Assuntos Fundiários (Portuguese: Directorate of Land Affairs; Brazil)
- Disciplinary Action Form (human resources)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With relatively few, if any, conductive die attach films on the market until now, the launch of this material advance effectively establishes the benchmark for conductive die attach film solutions.
In die attach paste, Japanese companies hold a smaller share, but in die attach film, Hitachi Chemical dominates the market and Nitto Denko is also a key player.