Also spectacular is an abrupt emergence of the numerous forms of the noun die/dice with the total ratio 27 : 7 in the period of two hundred years (1300-1500).
What does D stand for?
D stands for Die/Dice (role play reference)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of D
We have 1 other meaning of D in our Acronym Attic
- Deutschverzeichnis (Works of Schubert by Otto Erich Deutsch)
- Dextrorotary (clockwise optical rotaton)
- Diablo (roleplaying game)
- Diamonds (playing cards)
- Diamox (medicine)
- Diastolic (blood pressure)