The biggest change in Return is that Diddy Kong - the agile little tyke whose nimble moves got me out of many scrapes back in the day - is no longer controlled directly.
What does DK stand for?
DK stands for Diddy Kong (fictional character)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DK
We have 15 other meanings of DK in our Acronym Attic
- Dead Kennedys (band)
- Death Knight (gaming)
- Deforest Kelley (actor)
- Democratic Kampuchea (Cambodia)
- Denmark (airline tax code)
- Design Kit
- Deutscher Kaiser (German Emperor)
- Dielectric Constant
- Diffusionskonstante (German: diffusion constant; Oxygen Permeability of contact lenses)
- Direct Kick (soccer)
- Directie Kunsten (Dutch: direction for fine arts)
- Disbursing Clerk (USN rating)
- Discovery Kids (TV network)
- Dishonorable Kill (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Display Keyboard
- Divine Knights (gaming clan)
- Don King (boxing promoter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Team up with Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong as they fight off King K.
In Diddy Kong Racing on the N64 go to the options screen and select `magic codes'.
Nintendo's first-party titles, Diddy Kong Racing, which ships Nov.
com Diddy Kong Racing Nintendo DS A new take on a Nintendo 64 classic that is sure to rev the engines of adventure racing fans.