In letter ruling (technical advice memorandum) 200437032, the IRS ruled that a bequest to a member of a religious order who had taken a vow of poverty did not qualify for the estate tax charitable deduction under IRC section 2055.
What does DNQ stand for?
DNQ stands for Did Not Qualify
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of DNQ
We have 2 other meanings of DNQ in our Acronym Attic
- Directorate of Naval Physical Training and Sport (UK)
- Diabetic Neuropathic Plantar Ulcer (physical disorder)
- Double-Normalized Pulse Volume (biology)
- Department of National Parks and Wildlife (Malawi)
- Department of National Parks and Wildlife Conservation (Nepal)
- Department of National Parks and Wildlife Management
- Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plants (Thailand)
- Dearly Not Queerly
- Detected, Not Quantified (lab analysis)