nz); and the Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, 1996, (www.
What does DNZB stand for?
DNZB stands for Dictionary of New Zealand Biography
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Display Area Code (NYX) Routing (US DoD)
- Downstate New York
- Democratic National Youth Federation (Nepal)
- Denny's (restaurant; stock symbol)
- Daiken New Zealand (fiberboard)
- Democratic National Union (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Demokratska Narodna Zajednica (Serbian: Democratic National Union)
- Denizli Çardak Airport (International Air Transport Association code; Turkey)
- Diabetes New Zealand Inc.
- Domain Name Zone (blog)
- Department of National Zoological Gardens
- Duke Nukem: Zero Hour (video game)
- Dame Companion of the New Zealand Order of Merit (honorary title)
- Doe Niet Zo Moeilijk! (weblog; Dutch: Not So Hard to Do!)
- De Nieuwe Zorg Thuis (Dutch: The New Home Care)
- Daily Orange (Syracuse University student newspaper; New York)
- Dark One (Wheel of Time series)
- Data Object
- Data Out
- Dawson and Oberman (plasmas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It highlights the fact that his name is not mentioned in formal histories of this period (and he is noticably absent from The Dictionary of New Zealand Biography and perhaps more surprisingly there is no mention of him in Ranginui Walker's Struggle Without End).