Mary Poppins star Dick Van Dyke is undergoing tests for a mystery illness.
What does DVD stand for?
DVD stands for Dick Van Dyke (actor)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DVD
We have 241 other meanings of DVD in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Version Control System
- Deer Valley Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ)
- D-Von Dudley (wrestler)
- DC Video Deluxe (skateboarding)
- Death Valley Days (TV show)
- Death Valley Driver (pro wrestling)
- Definitie Van Dopeheid (Dutch: Definition of Permissible Dope)
- Depp Vom Dienst (German: Idiot of Service)
- Deutsche Vereinigung für Datenschutz
- Developmental Verbal Dyspraxia
- Digital Versatile Disc (formerly Digital Video Disc)
- Digital Video Disc (now Digital Versatile Disc)
- Digital Video Drive
- Digital Virtual Disk
- Diploma in Venerology & Dermatology (India)
- Direct Vendor Delivery
- Dissociated Vertical Deviation (ophthalmology)
- Divers Droite (France, politics)
- Divide (street type)
- Double-Vessel Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: LIZ HODGSON MARY Poppins star Dick Van Dyke is undergoing tests for a mystery illness.
London, Aug 22 ( ANI ): Legendary actor Dick Van Dyke is set to receive a lifetime achievement award at the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards next January.
DICK VAN DYKE SHOW (1961-66) * IT was fifty years ago this month that a former radio DJ by the name of Dick Van Dyke finally got his own TV show.
Which actress played Dick Van Dyke's wife in the long-running TV series The Dick Van Dyke Show?
Which actress played Dick Van Dyke's wife in the Dick Van Dyke - see Question 10 The Pines of Rome?