In this study, standard dicalcium phosphate dihydrate (DCPD), [CaHPO.
What does DCPD stand for?
DCPD stands for Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate (mineral)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DCPD
We have 23 other meanings of DCPD in our Acronym Attic
- District of Columbia Primary Care Association
- Double-Clad Photonic Crystal Fiber (microscopy)
- Dual Core Photonic Crystal Fiber
- Dynamically Controlled Protein Crystal Growth
- Digital Cabin Pressure Control System (aviation)
- District of Columbia Public Charter School Board (Washington, DC)
- Discovery Channel Pro Cycling Team
- Dedicated Cheque and Plastic Crime Unit (UK)
- Daly City Police Department (California)
- Delaware County Planning Department (Pennsylvania)
- Direct Compensation Property Damage (automobile insurance coverage)
- Direct Current Potential Drop
- Directional Canister Passage Detector
- Disease Control and Prevention Department
- Drosophila Core Promoter Database
- Defense Civilian Personnel Data System
- DEISA (Distributed European Infrastructure for Supercomputing Applications) Common Production Environment
- Department of Chemical and Process Engineering
- Diffusion Communication Promotion Édition (marketing; France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
dicalcium phosphate dihydrate (DCPD), octacalcium phosphate, and tricalcium phosphate) and possibly a small fraction of stable phase (hydroxyapatite) were dissolved in CB reagent (Delgado et al.
Their technique involves treating teeth with aqueous solutions or gels that will cause some of the apatite -- a structural mineral in tooth enamel -- to convert into dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, or DCPD.
In fact, preliminary data indicated that no residual acid was present in dicalcium phosphate dihydrate nano particles prepared by this process.
4] sheet-containing compounds, which include dicalcium phosphate dihydrate (DCPD), Ca[HPO.