Diastrophic dysplasia sulfate transporter deficiency The DTDST gene (also called SLC26A2) encodes the diastrophic dysplasia sulfate transporter (DTDST), which is a sulfate/chloride antiporter.
What does DTDST stand for?
DTDST stands for Diastrophic Dysplasia Sulfate Transporter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Draw The Damn Plot/Picture (statistics expression)
- Dead Tree Digital Replacement Index (financial report)
- Digital Target Display Ring (dart boards)
- Distributed Transmission, Directional Reception
- Division du Traitement des Déclarations des Renseignements (French: Division of Information Returns Processing; Canada)
- Draft Training Device Requirement
- Digital Theatre Distribution System
- Disaster Tolerant Disk System
- Dumber Than Dog Stuff (polite form)
- Danish Taekwondo Demonstration Team (Denmark)
- David Taylor Dance Theatre (Littleton, CO)
- Degraded Texture Discrimination Test (ophthalmology)
- Delano Tiger Dance Team
- Domicile to Duty Transportation
- Double Talk Detection Threshold
- Distribuidora de Tecnología Digital de Venezuela (Spanish: Digital Technology Distributor in Venezuela)
- Doing Time, Doing Vipassana (film)
- Data Terminal Environment
- Data Terminal Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deficient sulfation of cartilage proteoglycans has been demonstrated in ACG-IB and has been related to a sulfate uptake defect caused by mutations in the diastrophic dysplasia sulfate transporter gene.