Their motion pictures, Diary of a Mad Black Woman and Madea's Family Reunion, had combined domestic gross box-office receipts of more than $113 million, and both opened at No.
What does DAMBW stand for?
DAMBW stands for Diary of A Mad Black Woman (movie)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Delhi Agricultural Marketing Board (India)
- Deoxycholate amphotericin B
- Deutschen Arbeiter Mandolinisten-Bundes
- Digital Audio Multimedia Broadcasting
- Dingo Ate My Baby
- Direct-Acting Mechanical-Bucket (automotive tappet valve train)
- Domestic Affairs Message Board (Joyce Maynard website)
- Drum and Melody Boyz (band)
- Datenaustausch Mit Banken (German: Data Exchange with Banks" - Siemens)
- Data Analysis in Molecular Biology and Evolution (book)
- 7,8-Diacetoxy-4-Methyl Coumarin (nuclear medicine)
- Danish Army Material Command (Denmark)
- Davis-Anderson Merchandising Corp. (Chatsworth, CA)
- Dubai Autodrome Motorsport Club (United Arab Emirates)
- Dublin Academic Medical Centre (Ireland)
- Düsseldorfer Automobil- und Motorsport-Club (German automobile club)
- Dynamique de l'Appropriation d'Une Maladie Chronique (French: Dynamics of Ownership of a Chronic Disease; program)
- Derek Anthony Moore Charity Inc. (philanthropic organization; Lanham, MD)
- Deutscher Amateur Moto Cross Verband (German: German Amateur Moto-Cross Association; Germany)
- Development of ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Mineral Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hollywood films include: Diary of a Tired Black Man - Tim Alexander's debut film about black relationships' Diary of a Mad Black Woman and the sequel Madea's Family Reunion, directed by Tyler Perry, and Bastards of the Party - a documentary about gang violence.
As a vice president in the motion picture department, King was instrumental in bringing actor, playwright, and producer Tyler Perry from the stage to the big screen by packaging the feature film Diary of a Mad Black Woman.