The UN Peacekeeping Force in DRC has transported the young gorillas to the new Gorilla Rehabilitation and Conservation Education Center (GRACE), initiated by the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund International, with advice on design and systems provided by specialists from Disney's Animal Programs and Pan African Sanctuary Alliance.
What does DFGF stand for?
DFGF stands for Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFGF
We have 2 other meanings of DFGF in our Acronym Attic
- Discipleship Full Gospel Church (Clarksburg, MD)
- Doctors for Gun Control (advocacy)
- Double Fibre Glass Covered (wires)
- Driving Force Giving Circle
- Drop Forged Girder Coupler
- Dryden Full Gospel Church (Canada)
- Dutch Free Game Club
- Varnish Bonded Double Glass Fibre Wound (product feature)
- Dry Flue Gas Desulfurization
- Débit de Filtration Glomérulaire Estimé (French: Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate)
- Dynamic Field Gradient Focusing
- Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund Europe
- Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund International
- Demand for Good Governance
- Dolphin Fish Growth Hormone
- Deutsch-Französische Gesellschaft in Leipzig (German: Franco-German Company in Leipzig; Germany)
- Department of Family and Geriatric Medicine (University of Louisville School of Medicine; Kentucky)
- Digital Flux Gate Magnetic Compass
- Department of Fish and Game
- Discrete Fractional Gaussian Noise
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before the men in white coats move in again, I should point out that Ant hopes to raise pounds 5,000 for the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund by participating in a 7km fun run on September 21 and all the other runners will be dressed in similar outfits.
My wife Melanie is a wildlife fanatic and a member of the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund and we have always loved these animals, so I jumped at the chance of doing something to help,' he said.
The foundation also assists the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund International, and it is providing education and basic supplies, such as sewing machines, to poor women and street children in India.
The recent genocide in Rwanda, says a spokeswoman of the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund in London, has left the gorillas largely unscathed, though there are worries of poaching and landmines.